- This event has passed.
ADVOCACY: VIRTUAL ADVOCACY PANEL
Through a series of formulated questions, members will receive a crash course on the importance of advocacy. Get updates on what is happening nationally in interior design regulation, the current state of the New York State title act, and how it can be improved. Learn what you can do become an advocate and support the profession.
Our panel includes Corina Folts IIDA, NY VP Advocacy, Marci Merola, IIDA Director of Advocacy, Lauren Earley, Esq. ASID Manager of Government & Public Affairs, Matthew Barusch, CIDQ Government Affairs and Advocacy Manager.
- Marissa Colucci , IIDANY Buffalo Advocacy Chair , CPL Team
- Corina Folts, IIDA NY VP Advocacy, SWBR
- Marci Merola, IIDA Director of Advocacy, IIDA
- Lauren Earley, Manager of Government & Public Affairs, ASID
- Matthew Barusch, Government Affairs and Advocacy Manager, CIDQ