- This event has passed.
HEALTHCARE FORUM: DESIGN AND THE UNEXPECTED
Resetting in the Midst of a Pandemic – A Case Study
The event is a comprehensive discussion focused on NYU Langone, one of NYC’s leading healthcare facilities, and their response to COVID 19 in facility planning, design, construction, and furniture system product coordination.
- Elsie St. Léger – IIDA NY, Healthcare Forum Chair – Assistant Project Manager, NYU Langone Health
- Amy Mays – Interior Design Director, HDR NY
- Jennifer Eno – Director of Interiors, NYU Langone Health
- Sally Hinderegger – Interior Construction Specialist, DIRTT Environmental Solutions
- Deborah Yang – Account Executive, Empire Office
- Matthew Levine – President, Levine Contract Furniture Group