- This event has passed.
HEALTHCARE FORUM: Design Research Unleashed
Human-Centered Design, Evidence-Based Design, Service Design, Design Thinking… Design research, increasingly, is setting the stage for the work we do as interior designers. Learn how design research is conducted and synthesized from a panel of healthcare-focused experts.
Panelists will present forward-looking and innovation-focused research case studies and discuss how designers can carry research-generated insights and knowledge forward into their work.
- Melissa Dallal, Project Manager Interior Design, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Seth Starner, Advanced Explorations Leader, Steelcase Health
- KP Tacconi, Innovation Manager, NYU Langone FuturePractice Innovation Lab
- Suzy Genzler, CHID, EDAC Program Director MPS-H Healthcare Interior Design, NYSID & Healthcare Design Research Specialist, EwingCole
- Dr. Erika Eitland, Director, Human Experience Lab, Perkins&Will
All sales are final.
Ticket Prices at Door: $35 member/$50 non-member