IIDANY Rochester City Center will be partnering with AIA Rochester to organize and host an avant-garde couture fashion design competition with a twist called Product Runway during Fashion Week of Rochester in October 2022!
The Concept: Product Runway will put teams from local interior design firms, architectural firms, and design schools in a fashion design competition by having them create handmade garments out of standard architectural finish materials. Each fashion design will be based on an iconic Rochester building using only materials offered from manufacturers/representatives assigned to them. This event promises to be a night to remember full of eye-catching creations!
Call to reps! We would love to have you join in on this event and partner with a team to create a garment or if you are interested in being a sponsor for any of the other areas listed below we would love to discuss that with you as well.
Levels/Types of Sponsorship Available:
1) Team Sponsor for Materials & Support: $350
– You will be paired up with a team and one other rep to work together to create the garment
– You will need to provide raw or finished materials from lines you carry for use in the garment design in addition to the $350 noted
– Fill out the registration form provided with info on a list of materials available for use in the garment design (i.e. mosaic tiles, nylon carpet fibers, laminates, goods used in final product manufacturing). Send to below contacts.
Link to form here: Rep Application Form
– It is recommended that sponsors attend the Product Runway Kick off event on Thursday, May 26th to meet potential teams. Link to register for this is here: https://www.aiaroc.org/2019-product-runway
*Fee and Registration form is due on Friday June 10th, 2022.
2) Sponsor for “Product Runway Swag”: $250
– We are hoping to provide participants with a commemorative piece of “swag” branded with 2022 Product Runway as reminder of this great event and as a thank you for participating, but we need help funding this gesture.
Information regarding tickets & tables for the event:
VIP tables for the October 14th show are available and can be purchased directly with Elaine Spaull at email@example.com
General admission seats will be available after Labor Day weekend with pricing at $100 for the front row and between $35 and $50 per seat for other rows. Ticket link will be sent to teams in September.
Amanda Loomis – firstname.lastname@example.org, 585-232-8300
Danielle Lewis – dLewis@LaBellaPC.com, 585-295-6229
Stacy Welch – SWelch@LaBellaPC.com, 585-402-7054