HEALTHCARE FORUM: CARING FOR THE CAREGIVER
Join us we take a deeper dive into meeting the needs of and current challenges faced by caregivers in the clinical space. We look at past and current design ideas and implementations through the lens of the caregiver, caregiver therapist and design professional. Our discussion builds upon current guidelines and practices in the hope of introducing design ideas and solutions that will improve the caregivers’ working environment—and mental health.
- Elsie St. Leger, Interior Designer/Assistant Project Manager, NYU Langone Health
- Dan Villella, Interior Design Leader, Integrated Design Group
- Renaldo Pesson, Associate Partner, E4h Architecture
- Cathy Dolan Schweitzer, Author and President, Health Well Done
- Victoria Rivera, Wellness Psychotherapist, Private Practice of Psychotherapy
Most of the proceeds will be donated to charity which shall be announced at the event.