- This event has passed.
SUSTAINABILITY FORUM : The “C” Word: CARBON ROUND TABLE
We’re continuing the carbon conversation!
With much of the conversation revolving around operational carbon or embodied carbon of architectural and structural solutions, we want to know — how can interior designers make an impact?
Join the IIDA NY Sustainability Forum alongside moderator Lisa Conway (VP of Sustainability – Americas, Interface) for a round table discussion on how interior designers can design and specify key FFE product categories with lower embodied carbon, embodied carbon’s place in the landscape of sustainability, and common themes for low embodied carbon FFE specifications.
Leave with tips, tools, and techniques you can use tomorrow!
- Lisa Conway, LEED AP ID+C, VP, Sustainability – Americas, Interface
- Joey Shea, Manager, Mission Activation, Interface
- Steve Kooy, Technical Director, Health and Sustainability, BIFMA
- Jennifer Wammack, Director of Outreach, BIFMA
- Rodger Lippman, Architectural and Designer Representative, Benjamin Moore & Co.
- Edja Kouassi, Senior Technical Project Manager, Benjamin Moore
- Anita Snader, LEED AP BD+C, Environmental Sustainability Manager, Armstrong World Industries
- Annie Bevan, Executive Director, mindful MATERIALS