SYRACUSE CITY CENTER: BASIC PRINCIPLES OF NOISE CONTROL
Receive one Health, Safety and Welfare credit with Egan Visual. With the rise of open concept office spaces, designers and architects will need to use innovative sound mitigation strategies to keep occupants safe from excessive noise.
- Understand how changes in decibel levels and reverberation time are related.
- Recognize the difference between NRC and STC and understand how they are used in noise control situations
- Understand the steps involved in identifying and controlling noise problems
- Identify the different types of materials to control noise and be able to choose the right ones
- Erik Pellegrini, Regional Sales Manager, Egan Visual