- This event has passed.
The Evolution of Sustainability: A Case Study of LEED + WELL
The Application, Challenges, and Advancement of Sustainable Design @ Teknion NYC
Join IIDA NY for a Guided Tour of the Teknion Showroom in NYC led by industry leaders in sustainability. Come learn about the requirements for the WELL Building Standard and LEED implementation process as exemplified by this recently completed interior design project. Gain practical knowledge of interior design performance strategies that respond to these green building program requirements, while illustrating modern thinking about workplace.
This course will offer 1.5 CEU for IDCEC, AIA, WELL AP, LEED AP ID+C, LEED Green Associate.
- Corinna D’Ambrosio, Senior Interior Designer, Ware Malcomb
- Meghan Hennigan, Regional Sales Manager, Signify
- Tracy Backus, Director of Sustainable Programs, Teknion
- Kate Rube, Senior Vice President, International Well Building Institute
- Carlie Bullock-Jones, Founder & Principal, Ecoworks Studio
- Jade Rodriguez, Showroom Manager, Teknion NYC