Presented by Sedgwick Business Interiors & Interior Resource GroupJOIN US FOR SOME AFTER-WORK EDUCATION AND SOCIALIZATION.DRINKS AND APPETIZERS WILL BE PROVIDEDCEU to start at 5:15Architectural Resin Solutions for Light, Color & PatternArchitectural resin panels are engineered to suit the demands of a wide array of interior and exterior applications and offer almost unlimited combinations of color, pattern, and design. This course presents the features and options that allow resin panels to meet design requirements for both function and beauty and…
- This event has passed.
HUMP DAY-Happy Hour Continuing Education- Presented By SOE & Haworth
JOIN US FOR SOME AFTER WORK EDUCATION AND SOCIALIZATION.
DRINKS AND APPETIZERS WILL BE PROVIDED
CEU to start at 5:30
Game On: The Impact of Culture on Collaboration Space Design
Course NumbersAIA Course #: HAW617 – HSWArt & ArchitectureIDCEC Course #: 110710 – HSWSubject Code: 2. Interior Design/9. Programming & Planning
Course DescriptionBring your A-game to this interactive and engaging course. Using the regarded Competing Values Framework, you will participate in a gaming simulation to help you learn about organizational culture types. Organizational culture is the personality of a company that contributes to a company’s sense of order, continuity, and community.
This 1-hour course explores how to leverage organizational culture when designing collaborative work environments.
• Define organizational culture.
• Understand the types of organizational cultures that exist and how they differ.
• Demonstrate how organizational culture can inform the design of the workplace.
• Communicate how organizational culture influences collaboration tendencies.
• Understand how the physical attributes of the space support organizational culture and collaboration preferences.
1. Introduction to organizational culture
2. Gaming simulation
3. Learn the Competing Values Framework
4. Discover how organizational culture influences collaboration preferences and workplace design
5. Explore how the physical attributes of space can support organizational culture and collaboration preferences
6. Discussion with Q&A
HAVE YOU ATTENDED A PREVIOUS VIRTUAL HUMP DAY LUNCH BREAK? YOU ARE ABLE TO GET DISCOUNTED ACCES TO THIS EVENT! MESSAGE US IF YOU HAVEN’T RECEIVED THIS FROM US ALREADY!